Sunday 23 October 2011

23 October 2011

Haha... I hope you can see this, but you can't cuz you donno my blog. Hehe... Sad and happy, we been through together. I love it when you lie on me, i love it when you act cute sometimes, i love it when you hold my hand, i love the way your tummy looks (LOL!), i love all about you~ You have been there for me when i had my hard time. Gosh, i just love the way you hug me^^
Times flies fast ya... It's 1 year now!! Happy 1 year Anniversary^^
I thought you will just great mi, but you brought something for mi. Thanks my dear Jerrallingam~♥. XD
It's a Flower by Kenzo perfume and a photo album. I love the album, it contain you, mi and our photos inside. I'm so surprise! Aww~It's so sweet of you.. It make mi cry when i look at it. I really love the present especially the photo album. I have though of making our photo album for you...you know.. But i do not have much of your pictures, you doesn't even let mi to picture you.
But so sad, i can't buy my gift for you as i'm broke, really damn broke. This is the first time i didn't manage to get a gift! Shit!! Ahh!! I feel horrible cuz i only left $50. I still nees it untill next week before i got paid.
I promise i'll get something for you when i got paid. Please don't mad at mi okay.... How i wish i wasn't broke.....

Happy 1 Year Anniversary~
I'll be there for you and always will.
And we will work things out together.
I love you dear Jerral~♥
*muaksss*

P.S : I also love it when we cuddle together~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment