Saturday 12 November 2011

11.11.11

Today after work, meeting my dear.
Just as usual...dinner at his house.
Tonight his brother come for dinner too. His brother's son are so cute!
Haha... When i go there, he say "Hello~~" to mi^^
He is just 2 years old. Aww~~>.<
and when his brother and his family wana go home, my dear's brother's son come and say bye-bye!
Awww~~~~ so cute and fair.
So cute! So cute! So cute!!!

I stay at his sis house till 12.30am.
Then we went to Changi Airport.
We reach Changi Airport at 1.15am.
The last time we go T2 and T3, so this time i told Jerral to go T1. He said actually there's nothing at T1.
Hmm... But we haven't been yet, now to T1.
Mmm...really nothing there. Haha...
While we are walking around there, we talking about flying. Yea... The next time i wana travel flying, i wana go from Changi Airport. Haha..
My dear will go~~with me of course! Lol^^
so where should we go then?
Mmm... I'll save some money to go.
Firstly, i'm gonna see where wana travel. Then budget everything, save, book, then GO!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe next year. Haha... I wana go island, beach, relax, have fun playing, enjoy! I don't really like shopping in a city. Cuz if wana shop, everywhere, just the things selling is different.
But is island or beach, not every place have. Some island sucks. Some is extremely cool~~^^
I wana go an island~ I wana go an island~^^

after walking around and talking a lots, we have our supper. 6' inch sandwich, Sprite, soup-of-the-day and giant cup of Mocha Latte. Yummmm~~~~~~

Haha... Tired but fun^^

I reach home...3am in the morning.
And i sleep only at 5am. (cuz of the coffee)
Lol^^

No comments:

Post a Comment