Tuesday 27 December 2011

Lame Dreams

Last night I dreamt about doing the dishes. 

 

There was nothing out of the ordinary. It wasn’t a huge stack of dishes.. nor was I using excessive amounts of soap… nor did a dragon suddenly appear that I was supposed to slay with the power of Palmolive. This is the normal context of the majority of dreams I remember myself having. 

 

But last night, I dreamt purely about doing the dishes.. that’s it. I just did dishes, that’s all I can remember. I don’t know how I’m supposed to interperate that but I’ll take it as a sign that my life has been really mundane, uninteresting, and lifeless lately, and that I need to spice things up (WEEKEND HERE I COME!!) 

 

I’m curious to know… What’s the lamest (or most interesting if you can’t think of a lame one) dream you’ve ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment