Friday 4 November 2011

Shopping Part 2 - With Frieda (My colleague)

4 Nov - Friday
Today after work, i went shopping again. But this time with my colleague, Frieda^^
Guess what i've got. I have got a pair of working black high heels shoe, 2 shirt, 2 dress, 1 screen protector for my dearest. Alltogether i spend $60.
I also change my iphone 4 screen protector. My previous screen protector was a mirror, but it's kinda hard to see the screen at day time.
So after 6 months of using the mirror type screen protector, i've decided to change. (at last...)
I've got a matte type screen protector. Actually i wanna get the private type screen protector so that people beside me can't see. But it was kinda black in color, and something pop up in my mind. (if i change private type, it's black, so i have to adjust my brightness up and this cause my battery goes down more faster)
So i end up change to the matte type.
After we finish shopping, we had dinner at KFC with my colleague and her fiance. This is the first time i meet her fiance. (they're going to married in 2013 and i'm invited)
Hahaha.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment