Friday 4 November 2011

Shopping with my dearest

2 Nov - Wednesday
Went Bugis shopping with my dearest after i knock off from work. It's not so crouded today, that's what my dearest like.
He was looking for jeans pants for work and he found it, 2 pairs of jeans pants for $50. But unfortunally he can't find his Galaxy S1 screen protector. Hahaha...
For mi, i wanted to get a pair of working shoe and a sandle but can't, too bad. I went to collect my buddha amulet that i suppose to collect 6 months ago. (Ops!) Supprisingly, they still keep for mi. (Yeah~)
After the buying, we went dinner. He wanted to bring mi to try the curry fish at another side of Bugis but it's full house and if we want, we need to wait in the waiting list. So we end up at Fish & Co. (didn't went to the curry fish) It's expensive, the bill was $58. (My GOD!) We can eat for 6 days with that amount. LOL^^
Actually i don't wana eat there, but once in a month, so it's fine. (Thanks dear^^)
But the sad things is, his mother cook. Ahh!! So wasted we didn't eat at his home. Got soup too! Awwwww.... There goes my soup again~~~~~T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment