Friday 12 October 2012

Once Monthly

Once monthly, i will packing my things.
Going back home of course, where else. Haha...

Today I'm going back home~^^
So excited and can't wait to go home.
Just one Jim Bean bag.
A scarf, a jacket, just incase i'm freezing in the train. (Oh btw, i'm taking 11.30PM train back home, will reach around 2.00AM, that's where the freezing words comes from. LOL!)
And also my iPad, for watching my drama if bored. And a dress that i wanna store in my house. (I always bring "unwanted" stuff back home and the only person that will be nagging is my mum. LOL^^)
And last but not less, my macadamia nuts and Pepero almond choco sticks snacks~XD
Just in-case i'm hungry on the way. Hahaha...

So next after knocking off from work, heading to Woodlands meeting my lovely friend and had my dinner there before going to the train station.

Lastly, hope we have a nice and save trip~ Ja!

Adios~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment