Friday 9 November 2012

My Debit Card Expirence

I was helping my uncle to purchase iPhone 4s 16GB for him with my friend last week.

As my friend need to order the phone first, thought i was gonna wait for 1 week.

Last 3 days ago, my friend call me and said that there's a iPhone 4s 32GB, and only $50 more. So it's more worth it.

When first i was gonna pay first but then i realize that i have not enough in my account as last month i had purchase 5 people's flight ticket using my card, so now it's insufficient.

My uncle said that he will ask his friend to pass the money to me and exchange for the i4s. Luckily i still have my roommate here to help me. (She lend me some first~ Love her~^^)

After i got the money back, it was in cash. (Imagine you had an amount of cash in your bag where you always carry around..scary=.=")

So i decided to cash deposit it back to my account this morning.
Alight from the bus, go straight to the bank and do a deposit using my card(I'm lazy to key-in my account number)

And this is the main point.......after i finish the transaction, i forgot to take back my card. The stupid thing is i take the receipt but now the card.

I mean, i totally forget about my card, to take back my card after the transaction.
God sake..!!!
Awww~~~ what is wrong with me...

I just realize that i forgot my card after i reach my office, and was trying to make a ticket purchase online. Then only i found out "Gosh..Where the hell..!!"

Luckily i manage to call the bank to block and cancel my card.

So the conclusion is, the bank will mail my new card to me within 3 working days and the new password for activation for the new card.

What a great Friday morning for me to start with.

And now i can't purchase anything online till i got my new card.

I usually make a deposit without using the card, so I'm already used to it. Thought should be more careful next time.

God bless~^^

Cheers,
Avril (Vil)

No comments:

Post a Comment